Enter any issues or questions you have.

Truck

The truck thing stopped working after id completed a few challenges with it and now i cant get any more, but the truck is still there

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminKooapps (Admin, Kooapps) commented  · 

Hi everyone! Please message us in the Customer Support in the game (Go to Settings > click the third button from the top, the one with the wrench icon > Customer Suppor) so that we can take a closer look with the Truck quest issue and hopefully fix it immediately.

• I want a truck pls commented  · 

Well the truck is weird and sloe can you move the truck faster away from charters pls

• I want a truck pls commented  · 

Having a truck is not so bad I want this to happen it would be better pls and thank you shout out to the the bast game ever!

• Ana commented  · 

My truck is stuck help me people or people who work this game

• Anonymous commented  · 

The truck is pointless. I spend too much money on it.

• Ana banana commented  · 

Here is a tip for the truck just don't do it

• Anonymous commented  · 

My truck is stuck help help help !HELP! Omg

• aya commented  · 

My truck it's stuck I don't what to do it stopped plz i need some guys and love this it's so special for me but plz help

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hate the truck you spend to much money

• Breana commented  · 

The truck just randomly stopped. I completed everything the truck needed, then when I went to messages it didn't say COMPLETED, it said nothing! The truck helps me level up but since it's stuck, I'm stuck on level 7. I REALLY love this game and I don't wanna be stuck on one level forever. If you can please please fix it! Thx

• Teagan commented  · 

I hate the truck it is so so so so annoying I don't like it makes me spend my money to much and I don't do the truck anymore because I give a lot of money and get little money back

Hi everyone! Please message us in the Customer Support in the game (Go to Settings > click the third button from the top, the one with the wrench icon > Customer Suppor) so that we can take a closer look with the Truck quest issue and hopefully fix it immediately.

• Sw commented  · 

Same. Truck is stuck and takes forever to level up without the quests

• Yui commented  · 

Mine also... the truck is still there despite I already finish the task.. help.

Hi! Do you mean that the truck is still there, but you have no unfinished quest with it?

We would also want to take a closer look with this issue. Please message us in the Customer Support in the game (Go to Settings > click the third button from the top, the one with the wrench icon > Customer Support).

Feedback and Knowledge Base